Exploring a New Path-Ask Airwolf

Many have asked me about how to deal with others close to them that don't understand or accept their new path. Here are some questions I am frequently asked:
1. I'm afraid to tell them.
2. My family are of a Christian belief.
3. How do I get them to understand.
4. My significant other has a different belief than I and is causing problems.
5. How do I help someone I care for explain the difference of their belief and mine.
6. How do I coexist with both faiths under the same roof.
7. How do I explain that my (religion/craft) is for the good and not harmful to myself or others.

These are just a few examples and there are many more and I am open to any questions you may have, so please feel free to ask but keep in mind to keep it clean and tasteful.

Bright Blessings, Airwolf.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

One must never slacken on one's efforts to build new lives for one-selves. Creativeness means pushing open the heavy door to live. This is not an easy struggle. Indeed, it may be the hardest task in the world. For opening the door to your own life is more difficult than opening the doors to the mysteries of the universe.

Airwolf


4 comments:

  1. Merry Meet Jeni, I happy that you have joined my site. For those that follow the path of the Goddess and/or wicca or new to wicca have a lot of questions on how to fit in with their current social network. Here at my site you can ask those questions and together we can explore how to bring those two worlds to complement each other. Every journey has so called, "speed bumps or obstacles" to get where we want to go, but the trick is how to get there with out causing to much stress for all concerned.
    Blessing, Airwolf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Willow for joining me at my site. I hope you will enjoy visiting here often.

    Blessings sister,
    Airwolf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Centuries ago in the city of Alexandria there was this philosopher by the name of Hypatia. Her works were the study of the cosmos and the physics of gravity. She was coming from a pure quantum physics perspective and to her there was no mathematical reason to believe in the story " GOD DID IT ALL AND WILL CONTINUE TO SO, AND CHRIST IS OUR SAVIOR." Hypatia had a problem understanding this leap of faith and as a matter of fact she really didn't care. Do as you will but leave me to my math so I can figure out how many orbits there are, if the earth is flat and if the sun goes around the earth or vias versa. For this she was branded a witch and ordered to be killed by one of her trusted students which did happen.
    So yes, Friday the 13 was a sad indeed for the pagan believers in nature (the Goddess) quantum physics (sun-God) and many other Gods. My brother the war is not even close to being over, but the true of heart (lion heart) and spirit WILL PREVAIL.
    BB,
    Airwolf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When one holds fast to one's beliefs and lives true to one's self, that is when your true value as a human being shines through. To manifest one's true entity, your innate self, revealing it and it to shine, illuminating all around you, and this is a reflection of one's most refined individuality and uniqueness. Brightest Blessings, Airwolf.

    ReplyDelete